Sunday, June 12, 2016

Writing Update: The Quiet Month and E3 Links



Since I've been busy writing for the sites Goomba Stomp and OnlySP, I haven't had as much opportunity to write here on my blog this month.

More reviews are coming down the pike, but until then, here are this week's posts about E3 (I'll keep adding them as they are published):

JRPG Watch: E3 2016
These are the Japanese RPGs that are either confirmed or likely to get a look in at E3 this year. I love JRPGs, so the fact that it is a long and varied list is a big plus.

Titanfall 2: What Does the Single Player Trailer Say?
Some unnecessarily in-depth analysis of the recent trailer for the solo campaign in Titanfall 2.

Another Top 10 E3 Trailers
Because you can never have enough top 10 lists, this is my alternative list of best E3 trailers.

Why You Shouldn’t Be Worried About the Kingdom Come: Deliverance Delay
There have been plenty of delays recently, so here's why you shouldn't be worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment