Monday, April 11, 2016

Schedule Update: April 2016

Now that my final (for now) thoughts on 10 Cloverfield Lane are up, here's a look at what's coming next. 

Rather than giving dates and then posting too late or two early, I'm just going to stick to a regular release of two articles a week, with extras if I have more to share.

Coming up:
Review: The Huntsman: Winter's War
The first movie, Snow White and the Huntsman, felt like a C-minus effort. Not too bad, but not very good either, and mostly inconsequential. Will the sequel improve on the good parts of the original? I was cautiously hopeful that this was the case.

What I Want From Movies -- Part 2
A look at Terminator 2: Judgement Day -- the second of four movies that are currently my "favourites". This is a really fun one.

Bone Recap: The Great Cow Race Chapter 2
"The Cave": Phoney and Smiley's plot to rig the Cow Race is thickening and I'll have an analysis with writing lessons to go with it.

Not Happening:
Review: Agents of SHIELD Season 2
I wanted to review this, maybe even episode by episode, but I need to practice reviewing television shows with something else before I dive into a live action, plot-and-mystery dense second season like this.

In Development:
The Puppetheads
I said this would start in 2016 and I'm standing by it.

Untitled Serial
The main reason I didn't finish The Puppethead Saga originally was because the story ran out of steam before it reached the end. This new serial will be a single serialised novel with a planned ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment